Guest Requirements & Wine Tasting Protocols:
1. Tasting is by appointment only, maximum party size of six* (6), and everyone must be present to taste. The reservation will be held for 10 minutes after the reservation time.
2. Walk-in’s will be taken if space is available.
3. Members & guests need to check-in with the hostess outside of the tasting room before entering.
4. Masks will be required to enter into the Old Sugar Mill.
5. Tasting bar space has been reduced to adhere to the CDC 6ft Social Distancing Guidelines.
6. In order to accommodate all of our members & guests, we ask you to limit your tasting to 45 minutes in order to allow time to sanitize the area in between appointments.
*Groups larger than 6 will need to schedule a Private Tasting. Our private tour & tasting offers a flight of 5 wines for $25 per person. To reserve your date we require a payment in advance. If you decide to
cancel your tasting, we require notice at least 48 hours in advance in order to receive a full refund.
Please contact Direct to Consumer Manager, Matt McCollough at email@example.com or call
(916) 744-1300 to book your group tasting.